The "Q" Bag
The "Q" bag design is constructed utilising inner baffles which help maintain the cubic form once the FIBC has been filled. These baffles are manufactured specifically to allow the material to flow into the corners of the bag. Within this design mechanism and because of the cubic shape of the bag, the "Q" bag requires less storage space and can reduce transportation costs up to 30% in comparison with a standard big bag
Note: how bag A keeps its shape and bag B sits round.
General Benefits of a "Q" Bag:
• Keeps the sides of the bag from bulging.
• Bag remains square instead of having a circular foot print.
• Improved Payload of up to 30%.
• Resulting in total logistic cost savings.
• Achieving maximum payload of transport vehicles.
• Less Packaging, Transport, Storage, Handling & Administration.
• Environmentally-friendly packaging means less packaging material disposal.
• Improved stability of the packaging, enabling safe stacking.
• Customer-friendly packaging (above benefits also apply to the consumer).
• Better overall visual effect.
• Body - 4 Side panels plus the base and top to suit your needs.
• Fabric - Coated or Uncoated with cross corner inserts.
• Lifting Loops - 4 lay flat corner loops, other designs may be possible
• "Q" bag class: Safety Factors: 5:1 Single Trip & 6:1 Multi Trip
• "Q" bag Safe Working Loads: S.W. L. up to 2000kg
• Dustproof Seams can be added to this bag.
• Liners are not available on this bag type.
• Bag can also be printed
Head Office (Warrington) Tel:
Southern Sales Office Tel: